Thursday, April 15, 2010

First post

Well, it's here! I have officially been bitten by the blogging bug! LOL I tried a blog before but quickly canceled it when an ex's ex was trying to contact me through it for 'no good' reasons. Anyway, that sentence right there pretty much sums up my past life. Not so normal eh?!

There's a good beginning, what's normal?!

Normal is defined in Webster's dictionary as:

1a) according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle b : conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern
3 : occurring naturally
4 a : of, relating to, or characterized by average intelligence or development b : free from mental disorder : sane


Also, normal is defined at Dictionary.com as:

1.conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2.serving to establish a standard.
3.Psychology. a.approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
b.free from any mental disorder; sane.


Pretty much the same thing aren't they?!

So, the question is do you WANT to be normal?!

I mean if it means having to conform to a standard, and only be of average intelligence, it really doesn't sound that good to me. So, I choose to live my life somewhat different. I choose to trust God in all things, and know that he will provide his own sense of 'Normalcy' for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment