Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring has Sprung



It's amazing to me how fast Spring all of a sudden seems to have sprung. I mean one minute there's snow on the ground, and everything is grey, and the next thing you know you take a look at the trees and there's buds there!! Have you noticed this?!

It's almost like over night everything changes. The birds are singing more and more. The grass is turning greener. The air is feeling warmer. The 'Johny Jump Ups' are popping up, and the crocuses have sprung. Then there's the true sign of spring, the bunnies!! Yes I said bunnies. The bunnies are hopping all over the place, and there seem to be more and more of them. lol

I've always said that Fall is my favorite time of the year, but Spring definitely comes a close second. I enjoy the feeling that 'Love is in the air', and the opportunity to go out without a coat again!! It's wonderful to see God's creation being reborn after the blanket of white has melted away. It reminds us that God is always holding us in his hands, even in the dark and cold of winter, and that the season will soon pass away and we will again feel the warmth of the sun on our face.

No comments:

Post a Comment